Wednesday, January 9, 2019
- Michelle R. Peace, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Forensic Science, Virginia Commonwealth University
- The Electronic Cigarette Dragon: The Public Health Concern That Became a Criminal Justice Challenge
- List of web links from the presentation.
Related research co-authored by Michelle R. Peace, Ph.D.
- Evaluation of Two Commercially Available Cannabidiol Formulations for Use in Electronic Cigarettes
- Concentration of Nicotine and Glycols in 27 Electronic Cigarette Formulations
- Evaluation of Nicotine and the Components of e-Liquids Generated from e-Cigarette Aerosols
- Analysis of a Commercial Marijuana e-Cigarette Formulation
- The Blue Lotus Flower (Nymphea caerulea) Resin Used in a New Type of Electronic Cigarette, the ReBuildable Dripping Atomizer
- The unexpected identification of the cannabimimetic, 5F-ADB, and dextromethorphan in commercially available cannabidiol e-liquids
03/29/2019 - 5:14 pm